DP - NEW setlist, NEW production

L'album dei Deep Purple del 2005 e il successivo lungo tour mondiale

Moderatori: Fabio, numero2

Regole del forum

Clicca per leggere le Regole del Forum. L'importante comunque è: no insulti; no razzismo; no politica; no link a materiale protetto da copyright, bootleg compresi. Leggi anche le Domande Frequenti (FAQ) prima di postare. Nuovo nel forum? Presentati qui!

DP - NEW setlist, NEW production

da kikonishvili » mercoledì 27 ottobre 2010, 20:51

Hi All,

Sorry I'm not Italian and I post in English. You wanted changes in DP? You got it! :)

Deep Purple's European tour began with absolutely NEW Intro, NEW setlist and NEW stage design. I didn't recognise the Intro, but it sounds fantastic and sets the right mood for the concert. Concert itself starts with..... with..... with HARD LOVING MAN as an opener!!!!!!! What a great idea. this song has never been performed live before. I watched to the Intro + Hard Loving Man from the 26 october concert from Prague's O2 Arena and it was FANTASTIC!!!

Another changes in the set: Highway Star removed, When A Blind Man Cries back again. and.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand they played Silver Tongue (from Bananas) and Almost Human (from Abandon).

What about the stage production, they have a huge new back panel - the photo of Antic palace with DP logo. It looks really cool. And yes, the lighting system is different and bigger...

All in all, I'm happy for the whole day, because I saw a really renewed Deep Purple. Prague's 18,000 capacity O2 Arena was packed, nearly sold out.

What a great begining for the new tour.

here's a great video: Intro + Hard Loving Man + Things I Never Said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIHrE-mB4PY
Never before
Never before

Re: DP - NEW setlist, NEW production

da nazzare » mercoledì 27 ottobre 2010, 20:56

Thanks a lot for the info....
Hope they will remove smoke on the water and black night too while adding "never before" played live songs.
Speed King
Speed King